We extend the same courtesy, appreciation, and level of care to our customers that we do to our own family.
Dependable & Reasonably-Priced Electrical Services
With a legacy dating back to the early 1970s, Knee's Electrical Service has spent decades evolving into one of Wells County’s premiere electrical services providers. Our team is driven by an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction, and as our customers’ reviews prove, we have a long track record of successfully completing projects and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Whatever electrical problems your home is experiencing, Knee’s Electrical Service can help. We assist Wells County homeowners with a wide variety of residential electrical issues, including:
- Electrical Installation
- Wiring & Rewiring
- Electrical Repair
- EV Charger Installation
- Circuit Installation & Repair
- Residential Electrical
- Outlets & Switches
- Generator Installation
- Lighting & Ceiling Fans
- Electrical Inspections
Give Knee’s Electrical Service a call at (765) 201-7220 or contact us online today for more information about residential electrical services in Wells County, IN. We’re available 24/7 for emergency electrical services.
Electrical work is complex and should only be handled by skilled and experienced professionals. Attempting to do electrical work yourself or hiring an unskilled or inexperienced electrician may seem like a good way to save money at first, but it can be extremely dangerous and more costly in the long run. That’s why you should only hire a professional electrician who has the necessary training, licenses, and experience to carry out electrical work in and around your home.
The benefits of hiring a professional electrician include the following:
- Safety risks – Handling electrical systems without proper training is a serious safety risk. Electrical work requires specialized knowledge and extensive experience to be done safely and correctly. By hiring a professional electrician, you are ensuring your safety and that of your family. Professionals have the right tools and methods to handle dangerous situations and prevent accidents that could result in electrical shock, a fire, or death.
- Long-term savings – While it may be tempting to cut costs by attempting a do-it-yourself (DIY) electrical project, it may end up costing you more down the road. Poorly done electrical work can cause recurrent problems, which can be more expensive to correct in the future. Additionally, substandard electrical installations can be the underlying cause of increased electricity bills. A professional electrician will get the job done right the first time and provide proper warranties and guarantees for the work done.
- Quality work – When you hire a professional electrician, you are assured that the installation or repair work will be done with utmost professionalism and attention to detail. Professionals have the training, qualifications, and experience to do the job right. They have the necessary licenses and permits required to conduct electrical jobs in compliance with local codes and regulations. Moreover, a professional electrician stays informed about current technologies, products, and techniques and can provide you with the most suitable electrical systems and equipment for your home.
- Save time – DIY electrical projects can be time-consuming. With a professional electrician, the job will be done fast, allowing you to have more time for more important activities. Also, in cases of emergencies, such as power outages, many professional electricians can be reached 24/7 to fix the problem quickly and effectively.
- Peace of mind – Hiring a professional electrician will give you peace of mind. You know that the work done is high quality. You also know that your home is up to code and compliant with all regulations. Professionals provide warranties and guarantees for their work, giving you the assurance that your electrical system is in good hands.
Knee’s Electrical Service Has Been One of Wells County’s Premiere Electrical Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Services Since 1971
Knee's Electrical Service takes pride in providing homeowners with a wide range of services tailored to their specific needs. Our team of licensed and trained electricians is equipped to handle any electrical challenge, from wiring and rewiring and routine maintenance to complex repairs and new installations. We are committed to ensuring that your home's electrical systems are modernized, safe, effective, and efficient.
“They kept all their appointment times and communicated with me every step of the way.”Jim Owens
“Couldn’t be happier with the quality of the work and the professionalism displayed by the technicians. Highly recommend for any type of electrical work you may need.”Tom Culley
“They call when they’re on their way and they give their prices up front. We highly recommend them.”Cayce Stewart
“With Knees he dealt with the power company and worked hard to restore power. Super glad I called.”Virginia King
“I would highly recommend Knee's Electrical Service.”Edward Luney
1. Family Owned & Operated for 50 Years
2. 24 Hour / Emergency Service Available
3. Highest Standard of Professional Service at an Affordable Rate
4. With Us, Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed