We extend the same courtesy, appreciation, and level of care to our customers that we do to our own family.
$50 OFF Any Repair
Knee’s Electrical Service offers EV chargers installation, maintenance, and repairs as part of our services for individuals and families in Marion, Grant County, and their surrounding areas. Our technicians are happy to help you make the best of your electric vehicle and charge it quickly and easily at home. We help determine which type of chargers fits your situation and our team offers 24/7 emergency services for your peace of mind.
As a family-owned business, we value your time, and we are committed to providing you with detailed assessments and estimates before starting to install the EV charger you need.
What Types of EV Chargers Exist?
- Level 1 charger. Your electric vehicle usually comes with this simple unit. It only needs a standard 120-volt outlet but needs about 12 hours to fully charge your vehicle. This can interfere with when you need to drive and/or if you need to cover long distances.
- Level 2 charger. Many clients choose to add this solution to reduce charging time down to four to six hours. You may need to upgrade your electrical panel because this charger requires a 240-volt outlet.
- DC fast charger. If you drive long distances on a regular basis or need your vehicle to be ready at any time, this solution can charge up to 80% of your battery in 20 to 30 minutes.
- Tesla connector cables and Tesla DC fast charger. If you use a level 1 or level 2 charger, you can connect your Tesla vehicle with a special cable you receive upon purchase of your car. You can also opt for a Tesla DC fast charger.
- With Us, Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed
- Highest Standard of Professional Service at an Affordable Rate
- 24 Hour / Emergency Service Available
Driving an electric vehicle is a cost-effective solution and helps protect the environment. At Knee’s Electrical Service, we are happy to support you make this shift. During our initial assessment, we ask about your car model, and we inspect your home and current electrical system. All this information helps us recommend one or two EV charger options.
Our technicians can discuss possible places to install your EV charger and whether you require additional electrical work to accommodate a level 2 or DC fast charger.
After deciding on a specific type of EV charger, our electricians are ready to install it and handle any applicable electrical outlet or panel upgrades. We only use top-quality parts and provide excellent workmanship and customer service.
Once we have completed your installation, our team conducts another inspection to ensure that everything works as it should. If you ever need maintenance or repairs for your EV charger, we remain available to help you.