Knee’s Electrical Service offers EV chargers installation, maintenance, and repairs as part of our services for individuals and families in Marion, Grant County, and their surrounding areas. Our technicians are happy to help you make the best of your electric vehicle and charge it quickly and easily at home. We help determine which type of chargers fits your situation and our team offers 24/7 emergency services for your peace of mind.
As a family-owned business, we value your time, and we are committed to providing you with detailed assessments and estimates before starting to install the EV charger you need.
What Types of EV Chargers Exist?
- Level 1 charger. Your electric vehicle usually comes with this simple unit. It only needs a standard 120-volt outlet but needs about 12 hours to fully charge your vehicle. This can interfere with when you need to drive and/or if you need to cover long distances.
- Level 2 charger. Many clients choose to add this solution to reduce charging time down to four to six hours. You may need to upgrade your electrical panel because this charger requires a 240-volt outlet.
- DC fast charger. If you drive long distances on a regular basis or need your vehicle to be ready at any time, this solution can charge up to 80% of your battery in 20 to 30 minutes.
- Tesla connector cables and Tesla DC fast charger. If you use a level 1 or level 2 charger, you can connect your Tesla vehicle with a special cable you receive upon purchase of your car. You can also opt for a Tesla DC fast charger.
- Family Owned & Operated for 50 Years
- 24 Hour / Emergency Service Available
- Highest Standard of Professional Service at an Affordable Rate