Electrical Panel Installations in Marion
Professional Electrical Panel Installers in Indy
Changing the electrical panel is a significant step and should not be taken lightly. When the panel is malfunctioning or unable to keep up with the demands of your household, Knee's Electrical Service can help. We have more than 35 years of experience installing electrical panels for homes and commercial properties in Marion and the surrounding areas.
Call us today at (765) 201-7220 and we will assess your electrical panel to determine if a replacement is needed.
When to Replace Your Electrical Panel
Your electrical panel is the heart of your electrical system. This panel serves as a hub that distributes power to all the other components of your home's electrical system. If the panel is malfunctioning or unable to meet the demands of your household, you may need to have it replaced.
Your electrical panel may need to be replaced if:
- The panel is more than 30 years old
- You have had multiple repairs but the panel is still malfunctioning
- Your home has an old-fashioned square or rectangular panel
- Your home has a panel with only two circuits
- Your home has a panel with only four circuits
- Your home has a panel with only fuses
- You are installing new appliances or upgrading your appliances
- Your home uses an electric hot tub or pool heater
- Your home uses an electric fireplace or heaters
- Your home uses an electric car charging station
Additionally, you may need to have your electrical panel replaced if you are planning to build a new home or are having interior lighting installed. Our professional electrical contractors can help you determine whether a panel replacement is needed and assist with the entire process from start to finish.
Contact Us For Electrical Panel Installation
When you are having an electrical panel replaced, the old panel needs to be removed and hauled away. We take care of all the heavy lifting and get the job done quickly and correctly the first time. Repairing an electrical panel is not a do-it-yourself project, and attempting to repair the panel yourself could result in serious injury or property damage. When we replace your electrical panel, you can count on getting the same features that your old panel had, including circuits and a rating that meets or exceeds the electrical code requirements for your home.
- Family Owned & Operated for 50 Years
- 24 Hour / Emergency Service Available
- Highest Standard of Professional Service at an Affordable Rate