Knee’s Electrical Service: Apply Now!
Have you ever thought about starting a career as an electrician? Well, you’re in luck, because Knee’s Electrical Service is hiring!
- Are tired of where you’re working?
- Maybe you don’t feel like you’re getting paid what you deserve?
- Maybe you don’t like your boss and don’t feel like he/she supports you?
- Maybe you just don’t like your company—and you know there’s something better?
At Knee’s Electrical Service, you’ll get:
An exciting new career
A flexible schedule
Opportunities for growth
A boss who respects you
A chance to be part of a fantastic team
If you’re unhappy at your job and are looking to make a change, Knee’s Electrical Service in Marion may be right for you.
You simply need to be highly motivated; love to be part of a team, but works well individually; welcome learning new things; enjoy interacting with people; and be ready for a new challenge every single day… If you meet these requirements, I want to talk to YOU! And I ask that you apply!
What’s in it for you? Excellent question! You want to work for us because I can promise you a new career that you’ll love filled with:
- Great money! ($35,000 to $80,000/ yr)
- Great benefits!
- Great opportunity! (We’re busy year-round! No sitting at home and worrying!)
- Growth potential! (We grow every year, which means we’re looking for future managers!)
- Continual training & education!
- And most importantly: PERSONAL SATISFACTION DOING A JOB YOU WILL LOVE!!!
Our company believes in supporting employees. We do this through our signature Triple Win model, which ensures that everyone who comes in contact with Knee’s Electrical walks away a winner!
Under the Triple Win Model:
- Our customers must win: Outstanding customer support is the cornerstone of any outstanding business, and Knee’s Electrical Services is no different. We don’t walk away until our customers are 100% satisfied. And if they aren’t satisfied at first, we do everything we possibly can to change their minds. When Knee’s Electrical finishes a job, we want to know not only that the customer is happy with our service, but that they’ll recommend that service to their friends and family, too.
- Our employees must win: Another important truth of business is that there can be no happy customers without happy employees. That’s why our team means everything to us, and we go out of our way to support, mentor, and reward them. If you are successful at Knee’s Electrical, you will not only see huge financial benefits, you will experience a great sense of pride in what you do as well. Our company helps people every single day, which means you’ll finish work knowing you’ve made a difference. Remember, becoming an electrician at Knee’s Electrical isn’t just a job opportunity, it’s a career opportunity.
- Our company must win: The great part of running a business where the customers and the employees win is that the business automatically wins as well. Our company is determined to grow and flourish, continuing to profit enough to provide an outstanding level of customer and employee satisfaction for years to come.
- MUST be able to pass regular drug testing; be open to background checks; and have a valid driver’s license and a relatively clean driving record
- MUST be willing to work afterhours and occasional weekends and holidays
- MUST have excellent customer service skills
- Basic mechanical aptitude, and ability to perform regular manual labor
- Basic computer skills
- Be able to learn by observation and hands-on experience
- Follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Have effective communication skills with coworkers, management, and customers
- Be open to learning new things and applying them quickly
- Some electrical experience required
Now, if that’s the type of company that you’d like to work for—and I hope it is—apply today! We would love a chance to talk with you—and get to know you better. Let’s make sure we’re an ideal fit for each other.
To talk more about your possible career, dial (765) 201-7220, or contact us online to learn more!