We extend the same courtesy, appreciation, and level of care to our customers that we do to our own family.
Electricians Serving Kokomo, Indiana
Welcome to Knee’s Electrical Service, where you’ll have 24/7 access to the professional electrical services you need at a price you can afford. Since 1971, we’ve provided our services to residents throughout the area, making lifelong customers and friends along the way. In all of Indiana, you’ll be hard-pressed to find another electrical company that provides the same level of customer appreciation and care as we do at Knee’s Electrical Service. Count on our team for home electrical services in Kokomo.
For an in-home estimate, contact us today at (765) 201-7220.
When Should I Call An Electrician?
If you’ve noticed any of these five signs that your property might need professional electrician service, we suggest making a call as soon as possible to an electrical company.
- Buzzing Sounds: If you hear diminishing humming or buzzing sounds around your electric outlets, they may be due to poor wiring or faulty switches.
- Flickering Lights: Flickering lights are always a cause for concern and can indicate electric surges or other issues in the line.
- Increased Electrical Bill: If your electric bills are abnormally high with no real change in usage, this could mean that you have an old wiring system. Professional electrical services should decrease those bills significantly.
- Blown Fuses: Fuses that blow on a regular basis are another sign that something is not right with your electric system and it’s time to find electricians who specialize in resolving such problems.
- Warm Switches: Finally, cover plates or switches becoming warm when touched could lead to issues if attended to quickly by qualified electricians.
Trustworthy electricians can inspect your property using the latest techniques and reliable tools necessary for a successful diagnosis. Our professional electricians in Kokomo at Knee’s Electrical Service are committed to delivering excellent service from start to finish.
Our Residential & Commercial Electrical Services in Kokomo
At Knee’s Electrical Service, you’ll have access to around-the-clock services, including:
- Electrical Inspections
- Electrical Installation
- Electrical Repair
- Generator Installation
- Lighting & Ceiling Fans
- Outlets & Switches
- Circuit Installation & Repair
- Wiring & Rewiring
- Residential Electrical Services
- Commercial Electrical Services
What Do Commercial Electrical Services Consist Of?
Our commercial electrical services in Kokomo consist of any repair, install, or upgrade to your commercial building.
These include the following:
- And more
Generac® Generator Installation
At Knee’s Electrical Services, we proudly install Generac® generators. Our low-cost, customizable systems allow you to efficiently manage the energy power in your home. When a power outage hits, the generator you’ve installed can help you stay out of the dark.
What Are The Benefits Of Calling An Electrician?
Hiring electricians can be a great decision that pays off big time in the long run - this is especially true if you are considering important electrical tasks. Calling electricians is the right way to go when it comes to electrical services, as they provide expertise and experience that will keep your home safe and functioning throughout the year.
There are many advantages to calling electricians - here are just a few!
- Electrical Wiring: Electricians can install wiring safely and correctly
- Prevention & Safety: Electricians can prevent an electric fire, identify complications before they become larger problems, and provide advice on preventing future dangerous situations
- Code & Safety Standards: Electricians make changes based on plans from contractors or builders, and ensure fixtures conform to code and safety standards
- Money-Saving: Electricians can inspect for faulty wiring or potential electric shocks and help you save money on electric bills
- Electrical Updates: Electricians replace outdated electrical parts and update older systems with modern solutions
- Improved Efficiency: With regular check-ins from electricians you can make sure all of your units are running efficiently and avoid long-term damage
No matter what kind of electric service you need - from maintenance to emergency repairs –it’s essential that you look for experienced electricians who have the knowledge necessary to make your home safer with their professional services. Contact our electricians in Kokomo, IN today to learn more or to schedule an electrical service.
Request Your Electrical Service Estimate Today
Our Kokomo contractors don’t compromise on electrical integrity, and neither should you. We take pride in the services we deliver and the jobs we complete. If you’re in the market for an electrical service provider in Kokomo or a nearby location, do not hesitate to contact us at Knee’s Electrical Services. Not only will we tend to the electrical issue you called us for, but we will also fix any other electrical problems we find along the way. We’ll even leave your house cleaner than when we got there! Customer satisfaction is very important to our electrical service team, and we always do our best to put our customers first.
- HOW MANY ELECTRONICS CAN I PLUG INTO AN OUTLET?
- DIY ELECTRICAL HORROR STORIES
- 4 SIGNS OF BAD ELECTRICAL WIRING IN YOUR HOME
Contact us online today! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call.
“They kept all their appointment times and communicated with me every step of the way.”Jim Owens
“Couldn’t be happier with the quality of the work and the professionalism displayed by the technicians. Highly recommend for any type of electrical work you may need.”Tom Culley
“They call when they’re on their way and they give their prices up front. We highly recommend them.”Cayce Stewart
“With Knees he dealt with the power company and worked hard to restore power. Super glad I called.”Virginia King
“I would highly recommend Knee's Electrical Service.”Edward Luney
1. With Us, Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed
2. Highest Standard of Professional Service at an Affordable Rate
3. 24 Hour / Emergency Service Available
4. Family Owned & Operated for 50 Years